Procedures of Business
We are working with several sellers, all of whom require their own specific procedures, delivery/payment terms, pricing etc. Our Sellers also cooperate with all buyers, who are able to follow terms and conditions requested by the Seller (we work with our sellers to make these favorable for all of the parties involved). Every buyer may choose the option which is most suitable for them. For more information about other sellers, offers, cooperation possibilities, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Getting started with our company:
If the Buyer is interested in proceeding with transaction, he has to agree with the procedures of the Seller (sent upon request). In order to go ahead, it is necessary to follow certain initial steps, beginning with signature of the NCNDA with The Carthage Group, LLC, Buyer and all beneficiaries/intermediaries involved in transaction in order to ensure transparent cooperation.
We, The Carthage Group, LLC, will provide you with our following corporate documents so you can verify our company:
- Company profile
- Certification of Incorporation, Certification of Good standing
- Managing Partner (including Passport No.)
- Telephone, web pages, e-mail address
In order to verify that Buyer is qualified, we will need to perform a due diligence on the buyer’s company and his ability to purchase. Therefore, we will need the following documents from the buyer/signatory. Any qualified buyer who is interested in further cooperation should not have any problems presenting the following documents:
- Company profile of the Buyer
- The name of Signatory entitled to act in the name of the company (with the number and copy of his passport)
- Company name, business address, registered office, fax, web, e-mail, phone, mobile
- The name of the bank intended to be used for the transaction
- Required types of the petroleum products, volumes, port of discharge
- Written statement, that Buyer accepts and agrees with Seller’s Procedures
Due to the current situation in the market, information about the current offers is available only upon request.